This is a great summer twist on a classic desert! Great for BBQs, parties, or just a yummy treat. We served this for dinner guests and they loved it!
Peach Pie Twisters
1 15oz pkg rolled, refrigerated unbaked pie crust (2 crusts)
3 medium peaches, pitted and chopped
2/3 cup tiny marshmallows
1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar
1 TBSP cinnamon sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Let piecrusts stand at room temp according to package diretions. Preheat over to 400 degrees. Fine two baking sheets with foil, spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine peaches, marshmallows, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar.
3. Unroll on pie crust, cut into 6 equal wedges, repeat on second crust. Spoon a scant 1/4 c of the peach mixture along one side of each wedge, 1/2 inch from the edge of the crust. Brush edge of long sides of the crust with a little water. Fold crust over filling. Using the tines of a fork, press long sides together to seal. Fold the top edge of the crust back to expose some of the filling. Repeat with remaining wedges and filling.
4. Place pies on prepared baking sheets. Prick to top crusts of pies two or three times with a fork. Sprinkle with 1 TBSP of cinnamon sugar. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until filling is bubbly and pastry is golden brown. Cool on pans slightly and serve warm.
5. Serve standing upright in paper cups or in glasses with a scoop of ice cream. Makes 12 twisters.