ITALIAN MEATY CASSEROLE
4 oz Cheese, Ricotta, Part-Skim
2 tbsp Egg Substitute, Egg Beaters
6 oz Cheese, mozzarella, reduced fat
1 1/2 cup Raw Tomatoes, crushed, canned
10 oz Beef, ground, 95-97% lean
3 tbsp Paremesan Cheese
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp Italian Seasonings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook ground beef.
3. Add tomatoes, ¼ tsp. garlic salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Mix ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup (3 oz) of mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, egg substitute, Italian seasoning, and remaining garlic salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
5. Fill the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish with the meat mixture and top with the cheese filling.
6. Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
7. Bake for 35 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before slicing.