Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PIZZOOKIES


*Chocolate chip cookie dough - I just use the store bought kind but you could make your own. The name of the game on these babies is EASY and SWEET
*Vanilla ice cream
*Chocolate sauce - you can use store bought kind or use the recipe below
*Caramel Sauce -use store bought kind

Preheat oven to 350. Fill ramekins about 1/2 full of cookie dough. Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until golden around the edges but still soft in the middle.

Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauces. Need I say more?

They are very rich so I
recommend using the smallest ramekins or put less cookie dough in. I couldn't finish it and I can finish ANYTHING that involves chocolate.

HOT FUDGE SAUCE
3oz semi-sweet chocolate (3 squares of baking chocolate, or about 1/2 C chocolate chips)
1/4 C butter
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Chop butter and chocolate squares (if you are using those) into small pieces so they melt easily
Put it in a pan on medium heat and melt it all together till it's smooth, creamy and amazing.


Recipe curtesy of www.ourbestbites.com

6 comments:

chow and chatter said...

yummy

Chef E said...

Oh now I want ice cream and cookies! This looks really yummy!

♥peachkins♥ said...

OMG! I can feel my knees going weak...

Love this!

Dd said...

holy moly......and so simple...but that sauce, ....yummm, who knew, sweetened condensed milk works wonders ;o}

Leilani Josh said...

This looks amazing!

Zak said...

Wowzers! This looks yummy! I'll have to show the kids in the morning...they have mega sweet teeth. :)