Saturday, May 8, 2010

...Polka Dot Baby Shower...

...Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice...
Our dear friend, Jessica is having her first girl (she has 2 boys already) any day now. We had a grand time showering her with gifts this week. Here are some of the pictures:

The magnificent 'candy bar'...
The hostess asked a few ladies to bring a dozen cookies each. The polka-dot display amidst the cookies was visually entertaining in and of itself!
The amazing Jaimie Butner was the woman power behind all the pink and polka-dots! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the arrival of a new baby girl!
Alyssa and Brooke (they were Jessica's specially invited guests) said to their Mom 'this is just like the 'Sweet Shop'! Can we really take a bag of goodies home? Is this what you always do at baby showers?' LOVE IT!
They had no idea I was taking these pictures... it was so much fun to watch them! Giggle, giggle.
Joselyn and her chocolate-and-vanilla-and-pink milk in old fashioned glass bottles was entertaining to us all!

Joselyn decorated beautiful edible treats... real eye candy!

I admit it. My goodie bag-to-go contained the swirled lollipops! My girls loved them, and I love bringing treats home.




Oh la la!
Jaimie~ where did you find the perfect marshmallows?

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Looks like some sweet fun was had- great baby shower cuisine ideas!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Gorgeous baby shower. Everything looks adorable...I love this idea.. I'm gonna borrow it someday!