Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fried Chicken


Ingredients:
1 cup bisquick
1 3/4 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper -I add more
.

Directions:
I use chicken legs and boneless, skinless thighs. I
also remove the skin off the chicken legs.
Oven- 425 degrees Mix together the bisquick,
paprika, salt, and pepper. Place in a large zip lock
and coat each chicken piece and place in a 13x9
pyrex pan that has been sprayed with pam. I then
dab a piece of butter on each piece of chicken.
Bake for 35 minutes then turn the chicken over and
bake 15 minutes longer.

This freezes well.

Thank you to Courtney Dana for this recipe! My family loved it!

3 comments:

peachkins said...

My daughter and I both love fried chicken!

Courtney said...

Glad you guys liked it - it's one of our favorites too!

The Daily Smash said...

This looks so yummy I just found your blog and love so many of the ideas.

Check out my food blog
www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com