Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Journey to Healthier Living...

As I inched my way into my upper 30's, I started gaining weight.  Eeek!  I had heard that happens, but was shocked to realize that it was apparently part of my natural aging process too!  I started to watch what I ate.  I also watched my skinny pants move to the back of the closet.  I watched the clock at the gym as I monitered how many calories I expended during my workouts.  I wasn’t slimming down, and it was frustrating!

I took a careful look at my food intake, and I knew that there was room for improvement.  I had an inspiring conversation with my sister-in-law who is a Health Coach, and decided it was time to make healthy changes.


I embraced a wonderful Healthy Living program, lost those extra pounds, and am now sharing the knowledge (and my favorite recipes) that I gained with others!  I am so excited to share healthy news, and amazing recipes that are vegetable based!  Join with me on my journey as I share in the joy of good health!

0 comments: