Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Princess Birthday Party

The hit of the party was the princess castle cake... ohhh la la!

Jenna & Olivia celebrated their 3rd & 4th birthdays with their 'fairy friends' princess style!


Dancing like fairies...

Maren made tutus and fairy wings for all the princesses...


Bracelets, a ring and lipstick were in the goodie bags!

The lollipop seeds grew up so fast, all because of the fairy magic...



This amazing cake was created by Tanya (Maren's sister)...

If you are thinking of making something similar for your princess, you can see instructions here.



Our guest princess charmed the girls throughout the party! Thank you, Miss Aubrey!

Happy Birthday, Olivia! Happy Birthday Jenna Olivia!!!

4 comments:

Shara said...

That is such a cute birthday party. I bet the girls had so much fun. I'll have to still the idea for my daughters 3yr old party next year.

Reeni said...

How cute!!!

Hallie Fae said...

Wow how sweet. I want a birthday party just like that!

Andersen Family said...

What an awesome idea! I am going to use that for my daughter when she's a little older. I can't wait for the tutus and magic wands. Too cute!