Saturday, September 12, 2009

BEST EVER LOW FAT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES



These are my favortie cookies and they are even low fat! They are great for Weight Watchers. I think they are 1 or 2 points depending on how big you make them and how many chocolate chips you put in. Plus they are super easy - my kids can make them.

I large jar of canned Pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
1 cup chocolate chips - I use the large Ghiradelli ones - there is nothing better

Mix the first 2 ingredients together by hand until all the cake mix is mixed in. Add the chocolate chips.

Use a cookie scooper (the batter is very wet so this is the best way) and put the scoops on a cookie sheet

Bake at 350 for 15 minutes

These cookies are best the next day or when they are totally cooled. If you eat them too soon they will be gooey.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

chow and chatter said...

yum pumpkin cookies what a cool idea

theUngourmet said...

These look fun! It's nice to have a low fat choice that still tastes great. :0)

Dana Fallentine said...

Oh la la! I've been wanting this recipe! Thanks Rachel!

Sarah said...

simple,delicious and kid friendly! What could be better?

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

I just found your blog on Paige's Pages. I LOVE IT! I found so many recipies I can't wait to try and hopefully I will figure out how to add a button to my blog so I can share your site! Well done.
lorimcktia.blogspot.com