Monday, September 13, 2010

Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies

owey gooey goodness!


1 box Ghiradelli double chocolate Brownie Mix

1 egg

1/3 Cup canola or vegetable oil

1/4 Cup water

Heaping 1/2 Cup of cookies and cream ice cream

1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled)

Oreo Cookies

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, egg, water and oil until combined…and thick. Scoop in ice cream, and hot fudge; mix until combined. Line greased pan with whole oreo cookies, pour mixture over top. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.

2. Let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.

12 brownies

5 comments:

Heather W. said...

You actually cook the ice cream? I've never heard of that. It looks good though. I'm a huge Oreo fan!

♥peachkins♥ said...

most beautiful things I've seen since this morning!

Rachel Cotterill said...

They look soooooo gooooooey! Yum :D

Dana Fallentine said...

Mouthwatering! This is such a unique recipe! I want to make it tonight!!! Anything with ice-cream is good in my book.

Julie said...

This seriously has me drooling :P