Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Salmon Patties

The other day I was at my mother in laws house and she mentioned that all of her kids loved Salmon Patties!  I had never thought to make them, but after she mentioned it I thought I'd give it a try!  These are so easy, and so yummy.

Salmon Patties

1 15 oz Can Salmon, drained - make sure bones are removed
2 beaten Eggs
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 TBSP Olive Oil
lemon juice

1.  Combine Salmon, Eggs, and Bread crumbs and mix until well combined. 
2.  Form into patties
3.  Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
4.  Brown patties in oil about 2 minutes each side.
5.  Top with lemon juice



Makes 4-5 patties

2 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

These look delicious! I need to try this recipe!

The Woodlands said...

Heavenly!!!
i just stumbled across this blog and was actually looking for something to do with my last, lonely salmon filet in the freezer!
Love this idea, so fast and easy!
Thanks :o)
~Kelly