We called this a grasshopper dessert when I was growing up! That name always seems to fascinate the kiddos.
Minty Ice Cream Pie
1 lb Oreo cookies, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, slightly softened
1 (12 ounce) jar hershey's hot fudge
8 ounces Cool Whip
25 Andes mints candies, broken
1. Mix crushed oreos with melted butter.
2. Press into bottom of 9 x 13" baking dish.
3. Slice ice cream into 3-4 sections, place over oreo crust and spread as best as possible with spatula.
4. Spread hot fudge over ice cream- may need to warm slightly in microwave to be spreadable. 5. Spread cool whip over top.
6. Sprinkle with broken Andes Mints.
7. Place in freezer to set.