This amazing dessert is sure to be a huge hit!
This is the ultimate pool party dessert! It is perfect for a large group, and a nice change from the usual popsicles given out.
Anything with Skor bars, whipped cream, ice cream sandwiches, caramel and chocolate is destined to be a winner!
Baby Nate thought this dessert was good enough to dig for seconds!
Michael & Jenna enjoying squirt gun fun!
Laurie dishing up...O....yummy....yummy...
Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
24 ice cream sandwiches
1 family sized container of Cool Whip
1 jar caramel sauce
1 bag of Heath Bits (baking section) or 4 smashed Skor bars
9*13 pan (a disposable deep baking pan is the best)
1. Unwrap and cover entire bottom of pan with ice cram sandwiches.
2. Spread Cool Whip over top of bars, reserving half for the second layer.
3. Drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate syrup.
4. Sprinkle with Heath bits.
5. Repeat above, beginning with the ice cream sandwiches, topping off with remaining Heath Bits. Leave caramel sauce and chocolate syrup off and serve on the side.
6. Freeze. Remove from freezer approximately 20 minutes prior to serving. ENJOY!
Recipe from Liz Parmley