Monday, June 1, 2009

Pasta with Veggies and Shrimp

This is a fast, no fuss dinner.  With healthy oil and lots of veggies, this dinner is good for you!  

8 oz Fettuccine1/2 LB raw Shrimp, de-viened and shelled
1 C Broccoli florets
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 C Carrots, slices
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
2 Cloves Garlic, minced

Cook pasta according to directions, about 4 minutes before pasta is done, put veggies in with the pasta a boiling water.

While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a skillet.  Add red pepper and garlic.  Add shrimp and cook until opaque and pink.

Drain pasta and veggies, toss with shrimp mixture.  Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.

3 comments:

Chef E said...

Man that looks and sounds great...I just sent hubby to the market with a short list, since I broke my left foot and cannot be up on it for at least a week, and at his mercy as far as feasts go, and now I want shrimp. He would have no clue, even if I printed this wonderful recipe!

chow and chatter said...

yep fast and easy love pasta dishes, love it

Dana Fallentine said...

This looks tasty, Katie! I am craving shrimp... looks delicious!