Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

This award winning recipe was given to me as a good-bye present when our friends moved out of state...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
1 C butter
1 C peanut butter (Deb has been know to add 2-3 cups, depending on her mood)
1/4 C milk
2 t vanilla
2 eggs
1 t salt
3 1/2 C flour
2 T baking soda
1-3 bags milk chocolate chips

Pre-heat oven to 375. Mix butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and eggs. Mix until smooth. Add the dry ingredients, at this point I add my chips (it keeps the flour from flying all over). Mix well using a Kitchen Aide or Bosch mixer. Shape dough (use an ice-cream scoop). Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a little golden.

**This recipe was given to us with a lot of love from Deb Powell. We will never forget the Powell family, and the good times we shared.

1 comments:

Ivy Shaffer said...

Oh my goodness, what a great site to wonder upon!
I love to bake, but cooking is my husband's specialty. However, I have an adopted finicky toddler that I am sure will love some of these recipes.

I will post your site on my blog.

Thanks for sharing, I will dig out some recipes and post soon.

Ivy