Monday, October 20, 2008

Angel Lush Cake

If you like pineapple, you will love this!

Angel Lush Cake Recipe

1 can (20 oz) Crushed pineapple in juice
1 pkg. Jell-o vanilla flavor pudding (fat free) (4 servings)
1 cup cool whip
1 Angel Food Cake
(10 oz)10 Strawberries, fresh


MIX pineapple with its juice and the dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping, add in 5 mashed strawberries. Spread top of Angel Food Cake dessert with the pudding mixture. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with remaining strawberries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

1 comments:

Susan R said...

Dana
I absolutely love this recipe. It makes you feel like it's summer (my favorite season). So light and yummy. I love anything with pineapple or even coconut in it. I think this will be my favorite go to cake for our traditional Sunday Family Dinners.
Thanks for sharing.
Susan