Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hawaiian Meatballs

You will be able to add this to the top of your kids favorites!


HAWAIIAN MEATBALLS
(suggested sides: rice, fruit, salad)

Turkey meatballs (Trader Joes has the best frozen meatballs!)
2c. orange juice
4T lemon juice
2T corn starch
1T low sodium soy sauce
1 cup brown sugar (I use splenda brown sugar)

Mix corn starch and some water to make a liquid and add last to thicken.
Mix all other ingredients together. Then add turkey meatballs.
Let the meatballs simmer and serve over rice. I usually double the recipe.

Contributed by Rachel Tollestrup

3 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

This is one of my kids favorites!

Aggie said...

This sounds so good!

Dana Fallentine said...

I came in here to get this recipe... I'm making these for dinner tonight. My kids love these Hawaiian meatballs.