Monday, November 17, 2008

Caramel Fruit Dip

If I could just eat this like a bowl of cold cereal my sweet tooth would be satisfied!



Caramel Fruit Dip
1 - 8oz cube cream cheese
1/2 C. powered sugar
16 oz bottle of Carmel sauce*
Warm all above ingredients in a saucepan* You can serve it warm, which is YUMMY - or cold*You also can double the able ingredients and pour into a 9X13 pan topped with chopped walnuts and chill in refrigerator.... it is even better than the normal dip - EASY and super YUMMY.
Can I just say delicious! Amy Kirby made this for Rachel's baby shower, and it is amazing! Trisha and I were both swooning over it! This is the best fruit dip I have ever had!
Thank you Amy!

3 comments:

RecipeGirl said...

This sounds great! I've just discovered you and will be adding you to my San Diego blog links list. Love the concept of your blog - you look like a bunch of fun gals!

Dana Fallentine said...

Recipe Girl! We need to invite you to a party!

Jaimie said...

I like the idea of serving this warm! I have had a food crush on a recipe that is cream cheese spread over a cute platter with carmel dip spread over that then add toppings you would add to a carmel apples (nuts, mini chocolate chips, toffee chips, sprinkles) there are so many ideas that look as yummy as they taste! Serve with sliced apples. This is always a hit with grown-ups and the little ones. Yummalicious!