Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Peach Pork Chops

It is super easy, but looks so sophisticated!

This is what the meat looks like when I purchase it from the store.


This is what the uncooked pork looks like before it goes into the oven.

Here is the beautiful finished product!


Peach Pork Chops

1-29 oz can peaches
6 Pork Chops
1 envelope Shake-N-Bake for pork
1/4 c Brown Sugar
1/4 c Catsup
2T Vinegar

Drain peaches, reserve syrup. Moisten chops in 1/4 c syrup. Coat with Shake-N-Bake. Place in shallow pan, bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes. Meanwhile, heat together 1/2c peach syrup, brown sugar, catsup and vinegar. Pour over pork chops, decorate each piece with a peach, and bake for 20 more minutes.
This is one of my favorite dishes to make in the winter! One of my friends calls it my "signature" dish. I have had many compliments on this dish from people who normally do not enjoy pork. This is a keeper! My Aunt Janet passed this recipe on to me more than 10 years ago, and every time I make it my whole family loves it!

0 comments: