Monday, November 24, 2008

It's about Thyme

Rancho Santa Fe is like a secret garden...




'Thyme in the Ranch' is my favorite bakery! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Matt & I rode tandem to the bakery last weekend (it is only a 14 mile round trip ride), and it was so worth it, because I love their breakfast frittata with salsa and sour cream. Not to mention their muffins... oh, their muffins... they have such a fabulous variety! They even have Apple Butter for sale! If you are ever in Rancho Santa Fe you must stop and have a bite to eat!

This quant little shop has a lot of history! Half of the bakery used to be my Dad's best friend's office! About 3 years ago the bakery needed to expand, and they remodled. The bakery had always been next door to Grant's office, but having become wildly popular they needed to find a place for all the customers to sit!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Reeni said...

What a quaint and cozy little shop. It has to be good for a 14 mile trip, wow!

Elisa said...

such a fun blog! can't wait to check back to see all of the yummy posts.
p.s. lov thyme in the ranch! and that you posted pics of the pastry racks, too. :) the pies are difficult to pass up on the way out!